Released: mobile apps, traffic-based pricing
White-label mobile apps
Pubray has long offered its users the capability to install it on mobile devices as a standalone mobile app straight from a web browser — bringing the convenience of a separate app & icon and enhancing the reading & writing experience with frameless fullscreen. But there was just one Pubray app that covered all spaces (a.k.a. a platform approach).
That changes today as now every Pubray space gets its own app with its own branding. This allows readers to install favorite Pubray spaces on their devices in order to revisit more often — a proven way to increase retention and conversions. Just as well, it serves as an excellent authoring tool for the space team.
Read more about the benefits and usage on the dedicated help page.
We’ve revamped the pricing in order to better accommodate users with varying traffic needs and to bring all features — including newsletters, custom domains and automation — to all users at a lower entry price.
The new pricing selector allows to preview the price for any given traffic, helping to estimate initial and scale-up costs in a transparent way, without catches. New plans start at $4 per month, bringing all the features at an attractive entry price.
Other improvements and fixes
- Improved progressive app installability with a custom offline page
- Improved home page with new design, channel info and pricing
- Improved help pages with richer styling & more content
- Improved cloud sync to support large amount of publications
- Improved Markdown export not to include empty intro
- Improved range input styling
- Improved notifications styling
- Fixed invisible notifications icon with unread indicator
- Fixed Dropbox sync to allow arbitrary user accounts
- Fixed error with initial cloud sync
- Fixed occasional infinite error loop in editor
- Fixed error in editor when image was inserted between title & intro
- Fixed error in RSS feed