Released: push notifications, billing with Paddle
Pubray now supports web-based push notifications as a means for delivering heads up about new publications in real time, right to notification centers of supported desktop & mobile operating systems — even when the website or web browser itself is closed.
Following in the spirit of recently released support for white-label mobile apps, this feature is designed to further enhance brand awareness and audience engagement for all Pubray spaces.
Read more about usage and support for push notifications on the dedicated help page.
Billing via Paddle
Two weeks ago we’ve announced the new traffic-based pricing. Now it comes to fruition with our Paddle integration. Creators may now start a subscription that covers the traffic needed across their spaces, with monthly or discounted yearly billing.
What we love about Paddle is that it acts as a so-called “merchant of record” which means they issue invoices and handle related matters on our behalf, vastly simplifying our accounting operations. They also cover free trial and pro-rated plan upgrades for the convenience of our users.
Other improvements and fixes
- Improved space page titles not to have the Pubray suffix
- Improved Help ≫ Legal with new Data Deletion article
- Improved Help index design with icons
- Fixed sign in with Facebook
- Fixed invisible checkboxes in Firefox
- Fixed error that prevented guests from subscribing spaces
- Fixed error with editing spaces that had home pages setup